Veins and blood capillaries are natural blood vessels that transport de-oxygenated blood from parts of the body to and fro between the hearts and the lungs. However, when these veins or capillaries begin to thicken with blood, they swell or become torn, giving varying appearances to the epidermis layer. These signs and varying appearances are called varicose vein or spider veins. Varicose simply means enlarged or swollen. Up to 33% of U.S. women are affected by this symptom, while 17% of men are affected. Varicose veins are more popularly known to appear in the legs, but they can form anywhere in the body. Believe it or not, varicose veins not only appear in legs, but they also appear in the rectum, vagina, pelvis, uterus, and esophagus.
The common symptoms of varicose veins, includes:
- achy legs
- veins become blue or deep purple
- legs feel heavy, especially at night
- veins appear lumpy, bulging, and swollen
What is Venorex and How Does It Work?
In lieu of surgery and certain laser procedures, a new innovative cream has been invented to decrease the appearance of varicose veins on the body – Venorex varicose vein defense cream. Not only does Venorex combat the look of varicose veins on legs and thighs, but it also decreases red blotches that are known to appear on facial cheeks and it also diminishes under eye dark circles. Venorex works effectively on all skin types, including sensitive skin and it is a non-greasy cream. Venorex is manufactured by Revitol, a worldwide premium online skin and beauty retailer. They are accredited with creating and formulating scientific breakthroughs in anti-aging skincare products. Keep reading this Venorex review to know more about the home varicose veins treatment.
Venorex is an organic, professional strength formula, that contains important plant extracts, anti-aging peptides, vitamins, and other specially selected ingredients. To be more specific, the main ingredients are:
- aloe vera gel;
- deionized water;
- cetyl alcohol;
- vitamin K, vitamin E, and vitamin A.
The specially selected chemical ingredients, include:
- cyclopentasiloxane (an anti-aging silicone conditioner, agent, and lubricant);
- cyclotetrasiloxane (chemical compound emollient for smoother skin);
- potassium cetyl phosphate (specialized water soluble solution as a cleansing agent);
- octyl palmitate (organic, colorless derivative of palm oil, used as an ultra mild, skin-smoothing ester);
- phenoxyethanol (a safe preservative used in cosmetic products)
- ethylhexylglycerin (is a glyceryl ether used as a weak preservative for perfumes and deodorants and a skin conditioning agent).
Concerns about Side Effects?
There are no side effects! As a clinically tested product that has been used and is being used, by men and women around the globe, there are no complaints. This effective compound, made up of organic ingredients, is safe for everyone to use, even if you have a disease like diabetes or heart problems. Its package instruction requests that people keep this amazing product in a dry, cool place.
How Effective is Venorex?
Men and women of all ages are touting the effectiveness of Venorex. The more common pros of using Venorex, include the following:
- it can be safely used on all parts of the body
- it contains vein healing complex compounds
- it decreases the appearance of varicose veins by 89%
- it decreases the appearance of spider veins by 95%
- it decreases the appearance of broken capillaries and red blotches by 87%
- it is fragrance and paraben free; non greasy
- relieves heavy legs
Directions for Use and How to Use It
Each 4.0 fluid ounce tube is filled with a cream that can be used daily until results are revealed. Simply wash the affected area with a cleansing agent and warm water. Dry the skin, then massage the suggested Venorex cream amount into the skin. That is all!
Where to buy Venorex
Venorex is available online only, it is not yet in retail stores. It can be purchased in the United States, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, and many other countries. Venorex can be purchased online at Venorex.com, which features many different offerings, such as buy 1, get 1 free and click for a free trial offering. Customers can order Venorex via a phone call or e-mail, with major credit cards and trusted sites like PayPal. Orders are available as follows:
- 1 month supply for $48.00
- 3 month supply for $32.00 (get 1 free)
- 5 month supply for $28.80 (get 2 free)
Even though Venorex has not been backed by the FDA, almost all of its manufacturing company, Revitol, has had its products and their ingredients, approved. Therefore, based on the thousands of highly favorable reviews that have come in from all around the world, it is just a matter of time before Venorex will be touted on TV, and magazines. To order or to learn more about this cream just visit the official website here.