Many women are worried about their vagina being loose. Unfortunately, the problem occurs after giving birth. Since giving birth doesn’t mean an end to a healthy sex life, it is therefore for women of all ages to try and find a viable solution to this problem. There many methods people have used in the past to achieve the same goal. This is one of the V-Tight Gel reviews that attempts to look at how well this product fairs compared to other products and methods.
Other Causes of a Loose Vagina
People who have not given birth may still want to seek information on how to tighten your vagina. Birth is not the only reason women lose the tightness. It may be caused by hormonal changes, particularly a drop in the levels of the female hormone Estrogen.
Other reasons that compel women to buy V-Tight Gel, is medication. Some medication may lead to lack of tightness, probably due to severe hormonal changes. The health of any adult female can also be a factor. This is particularly true when one has had a prolonged illness.
How Tight Should Vaginal Muscles Be?
There is no clear way to determine whether the vaginal muscles are as tight as they should be. But there are a few things that can serve as indicators or clues. Here are a few exercises you could try before checking out V Tight reviews online.
- Using the index finger. If you can hold onto it firmly, then you’re quite tight.
- Use Kegel Balls. Pull them out while seated. If it is easy to pull then you’re quite loose down there.
- If you can hold the Kegel balls while standing, with feet slightly apart, then you’re tight enough.
Benefits of Tightening the Vagina
Some of the benefits of tightening the vagina are:
Increased possibility of getting an orgasm: If the vaginal muscles are firm, then the possibility of the woman getting an orgasm is increased. Tighter vaginal muscles increase the sensation and improve the sexual experience.
Additionally, the man enjoys the sensation of firmer vaginal muscles. Orgasms are stronger and more intense for both the man and woman. This means that the firmness is beneficial to both partners and can help improve their sex lives.
Does V tight Gel work?
Before you go looking for V-Tight Gel in Stores, and read reviews on V-tight online you need to consider whether it actually works. One way to do this is to examine V-Tight Gel ingredients.
The ingredients include: Manjakani fruit extract, Arginine, Witch Hazel leaf, Citric Acid, Triethandamin, Benzoate, Potassium Sorbat, Water, and Propylene Glycol. The most important active ingredients are:
- Manjakani fruit extract: This is a fruit extract that has been used in Asia for various applications such as dental medication, as an antiseptic, and an antibacterial agent. It was used in India since ancient times by women after childbirth. It was used to tighten the vaginal muscles for women who had given birth. The extract has been proven to be a powerful astringent. It is used to tighten the skin and in this case, to tighten vaginal muscles.
- Witch Hazel leaf: This is a herb that is also known for a variety of useful properties. The most common are its tonic, antibacterial and astringent properties. It has traditionally been used by women to make sooth wounds. It helps to cure inflammations and a wide range of injuries on the skin. Just like the Manjakani fruit extract, it has astringent properties. It can help make the vaginal muscles firmer. It also adds to the overall astringent ability of this product.
How to Use V Tight Gel
The gel works by applying it before having intercourse. The vaginal tightening gel will become effective after only a few minutes of application. Unlike other similar products, it has the ability to lubricate and make penetration more pleasant for both partners. It needs to be applied frequently.
There are other options that women have in order to solve the problem of loose vaginal muscles. One of them is surgery. However, compared to V Tight Gel price it is very costly. Judging from the V Tight Gel reviews online, there are many women who are pleased with the efficacy of this product.